Monday, April 5, 2010

Fear Is Back Where He Belongs...

Not to say that I won't do both PvE and PvP, but I am once again enjoying PvP with the new battleground finder.

The queues run like lightning, and I don't have to wait for a tank or a healer to show up. Although things go much better with a few healers around. I haven't had to wait even 30 seconds on the random selections, and I am getting to play arena's I normally wouldn't just because of that wait.

So far so good. The arena points addition was very helpful. Although it will take me forever to make enough of them to buy anything, I will still collect them. I am not sure if they will be wiping arena points after each season like they did before, but if they are going to, I can see some issues cropping up with the people that don't know the points will be wiped.

I haven't decided which is the best way to go for gear, but obviously weapons are still easier to get from dungeons, while most everything else can be bought from the bg vendors. I have started building my new PvP set, but with the stuff I have already aquired from dungeons, I am pretty buff.

I still can't keep those rogues off my lock, but once in awhile, if I am fast enough, I can get my succubus pet to freeze em long enough for me to turn round and fear spam the wholey bejesus out of em. :)

Anyway, just a quick update, I still have STO installed, but the game time has slowed a bit. I got a new ship, and she is pretty cool, but I don't know how long I can hang in there and wait for the game to show up.

Anyway, that's all I got.

No comments: