Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Patch Comming! Everyone Strap Yourselves Down!



Not a lot new to report except I am looking forward to some of the changes in the next "major" content patch. Mostly there are some fixes for things that were bothering me. Herbalism healing will be better, which is good, and there are some new Battleground changes and a new BG which will give me something more to do.

I still haven't read anything about actually getting to fight the Lich King yet. I wonder if these guys realize that when you make a release with the guys name in it, you might outta actually, ya know, put the guy in the game to fight at the end? It feels like we have been cheated and for what? So, we can wipe our selves silly in Uldar until we are so frustrated you will throw another impossible bone in our faces?

I don't know about the rest of you, but all those millions of people playing must be a little less then pleased that we can't go smack the king in his virtual eye by now.

Hazmat is mostly fully geared with purple stuff, so I have been working more with Mydnight. It is a long process, one I would like to be done with ASAP. I guess the new gear will now be even "harder" to get since they are going to restrict you from doing 2v2 only to get the fancy gear. I guess this means I will just have to stay out of season.

The badge changes for conquest are good. I hate having to use all different types of currency to get what I want. Eveything should have options and I should be able to trade one type of currency for another. I should still be able to get what I want even if it means I have to spend more time doing it.

Anyway, all is cool right now. I suppose the patch will release next Tuesday, but I am not positive. Again, too lazy to go find out, but I know it is on the way. =)

Laters.

No comments: