Friday, October 14, 2011

Crazy little thing called BYM. Level 9 Town Hall Released!

I decided that I may add a little more to the blog then just the usual news video. I actually like writing about games too, but I really enjoy just throwing down a video and testing things.

BYM is a very fun game, at times a little slow on the action, but I seem to gravitate towards it, and there is obviously a lot of people interested in seeing the latest and greatest from the "too old to play BYM" guy.

I am planning on getting in to a little bit more commentary as time permits. I know people are busy and I am busy too, but maybe I can bring my own brand of logic to this crazy world we call Backyard Monsters.

For now, enjoy the news!



Fear bringing you the latest BYM News, This week the level 9 Town Hall and all of the perks that go along with it. Sneak peak of The Black Fortress 2.3-SS.

No comments: