Thursday, January 4, 2007

The Damned Vulpine Tagged Me!

As mentioned on J's site most of you already KNOW WAY TOO MUCH! Anyway, in true meme fashion, I will comply with the wishes of the Gaming Gods... I will try to think of stuff that I haven't blogged before.

5. I didn't finish college. I went to a vocational college in Denver, and didn't finish. My major was Computer Science along with minor in Accounting. I was still hired on by a publishing company in Broomfield and held their Network Administrator position for 14 years.

4. I am shy and tend to keep to myself in real life. Believe it or not, and Raph mentioned this type of situation on one of his audio interviews. Playing MMOG's, then writing and doing audio shows about them, helped me to be able to deal with the general public and other people in ways I never thought would be possible. I am still quiet until I get to know you for about 3 minutes, but after that I will have you reading my blog.

3. I used to get picked on in school. I am talking about everything from being short, to my last name, my red hair, to just mean acts or violence pointed in my general direction. I was a bully magnet! Usually, it had something to do with me sticking up for someone that was unable to do it themselves, but I have even taken a few rocks upside the head for my friends. Stitches and all!

2. I was a very competitive track runner in Jr. High-School. Despite the fact that I was shorter then the average runner, I had a lot of heart and I could get those legs moving at lightning speed. I was a sprinter, and a darn good one at that.

1. I don't watch or know ANYTHING about sports. Especially football. I can't stand watching games like that on TV or even going to them in person. Okay, I know a few general things, but if you ask me to watch football, baseball, hockey, or whatever on TV, the answer is no. I would rather go to sleep or get on the computer then waste my time on sports. It kind of sucks in an akward way because my Mom always gets me sports jerseys and jackets. People ask me about those teams like Broncos or Avs, and I have to admit that I really have no clue what they are talking about.

I guess that does it... However, I have no idea where these other folks may be writing these days to tag properly... So, let me say whom I would like to hear from and maybe J. can point their locations out to me so we can get some more meme going on.

Sunsword, Runesabre, Adrick, Tyrant, Riprend

And if they don't have a place of their own, I will gladly post it here. =)

No comments: