Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Have a great holiday season ya'll!

Another Xmas season approaches...

I have been gone from the Internet for way too long. I am content being out here in the sticks. I never thought I would like it, but even with all of the ups and downs through it all, the country is not so terrible that I can't deal with it.

I am still working at a couple of places, but I have brought the list down significantly. I started bartending and even cocktail on a few of the nights I am not DJing or doing trivia. The trivia has picked up a little, and I hope it will continue to grow over time. My shows have been making mad bank for both bars. I hope the owners will enjoy a nice holiday season. I know I will...

Got my own crib these days. I moved out of the parents house finally. It took some time, but when you live in a town where the best available job is a cashier at a gas station, you can imagine how it could take awhile to pull things together.

I got a car too... Not exactly as cool as the Jeep Liberty or the Chevy Extreme, but it runs and it is legal. I guess that is better then walking.

I am running an AT&T air card at the moment, so my Internet speed isn't exactly top notch out here. I can only get a G2 connection, but it is way better then dial up.

Not too much else to report. I have been doing well, and my family is still holding together. Mom says hey!

Talk to you soon... Ciao!

No comments: