Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Searching the Net for signs of life...

I am just clicking on links that have probably all been destroyed or lost in the shuffle. I have so many links that are dead, but there are a few still working out there...

Mushashi is still hanging on and in the site's original splendor, has a post only 4 months old reviewing the his last two years in gaming. Pretty interesting stuff.

Damned Vulpine is still out there spewing his magic madness in less frequency these days. Still, it's good to be out there pounding on the bad guys when needed.

Arcadian hasn't done shit since 2005, so I guess I am at least in the loop a tiny bit more then him.

I lost my copy of Avatars Offline, but I see the web site is still there.

Jessica has been on "break" since 2003. I guess all that ranting gave her good reason to go to sleep for 4 years...

DNN Network, Darktide, is gone.
DrTwister.com is gone.
GameCore.net is gone.
GameMirror.net is gone.
The Chosen is gone.

Hey, GU Comics is still around. Ol' Woody still making a play for the little guy.

I am not sure exactly what Lietgardis is up to these days, but it appears as though she is still fighting the good fight for women in online games. No more bikinis bitches!

Markovia is gone.
MassiveMultiplayer is gone.
MMOG News is gone.

Old Man Murray still has a site, but was defitely shook up by the attacks on 9-11.

Penny Arcade is still about doing their thing. Making teh funny...

Planet Crap seems to be in a slight holding pattern, but still manages to get 600 responses on any post.

Player2Player is gone.

Sinfest still seems to be in tact. Cartoons make me laugh.

All of Lum's buddies over at This Is Not A Community seem to be holding true to their less then popular views...

Black Hand Network is gone.

The Morlocks have faded to "Forums Only" and not very busy, but still out there.

The Punching Bag is gone.

The Jaded Gamer seems to be more like me these days with sporatic posts that probably mean absolutely nothing.

Unknown Player is gone.

Another one of the post Lum nuclear disaster sites, Water Thread is still alive, although, I am not sure how alive or if they still make sense.

WTF Man still out there, but without Greybeard or Nighthawk, it really holds little interest for me.

Unhelpful is still out there, but have been very unhelpful since 2006.

Hard News, has hardly any news anymore. They are gone
Your Daily Dose is gone.

And that's most of my links... I probably need to find some new ones, maybe the 3 of you that still visit here on a yearly basis can point me to some new places.

Then again, maybe I don't want to know.

Ciao!

1 comment:

J. said...

Lietgardis works at Spacetime Studios in Austin, working on an unannounced title. The shop is mostly made up of the team for the Jump to Lightspeed exp pack for SWG, plus a few ex-Wolfpack people like her.

Waterthread is just Joe Blancato's personal blog. He works for Themis/Warcry/Escapist Magazine now.

Arcadian del Sol made an impromptu appearance on the CorpNews forums the other day to talk about the baseball report, I think.