Monday, May 3, 2010

Okay, I'm In... Just Make Sure I Get My Castle!

New combat video from SWTOR... Impressive looking. I still don't want to be a bounty hunter, but I like most of what I have seen in this video.

However, I am a bit dissapointed I didn't see Darth Adrick... ;(

I don't remember who said it, but someone mentioned that the combat will be more geared towards beating incredible odds, and barely making it through the fights. Well, it sounds good, and that is fun, but I don't know if I can take that every time. Sometimes I just want to kick some royal easy hineys...

Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't... Just FYI...

I am still playing WoW. I have a lot of stuff going on there, but I haven't revealed my evil plot to take over the world just yet. I am riding my Celestrial Mount to vicory. That's all I have to say about that.

That's all I got.

No comments: