Monday, October 20, 2008

The Joys of Patching Take 2...

Well, I don't know what happened this morning, but WoW and it's website went off the map in the middle of my proudest moment in the BG's... I had about 5 secondary objectives in my pocket and we were on our way to victory yet again today.

I don't know what it is, but you give those Alliance guys a reason to win, and they do! They want those acheivements worse then a hooker wants a case of herpes!

If there was any good done in this debacle of a patch, it has been nice to see the Acheivers step up and show the PvPers they can actually do something given proper motivation. The Hordies have been getting swept frequently the last couple of days. I am not sure if the PvP changes have angered the usually over aggressive hordies, or if they are all on vacation until the patch settles down. In any event, I am taking the points while I can and get my gear before it all becomes obsolete.

No comments: