Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Snow Day!

So, we are snowed in big time in Strasburg today. I-70 is closed and all three of the stores in this town are sealed tighter then the International Space Station. So, I guess I can make time for another blissfull blog update.

Chewy makes me laugh. Thanks to Scott for the comedy of the week. I suppose most folks are too busy talking about the topic of the day [RMT] but I would like to move on to something more important like.... Me...

I talked to the Wiff last night only to realize once again that we were not meant to be together. Not only did I lose 3 hours of my life that I can't get back. Not a good prospect for reconcile as far as I am concerned. It was funny to hear how my myspace page was actually a dating site for me to catch all those underaged women. All of which are related to me, but hey... Get er done right?

My wife has this thing about talking to my last ex-girlfriend who was at least IMHO 3 times (3X) crazier then the wife. Not only does the wife know the Ex is crazy, but she believes what the crazy person has to say about EVERYTHING. It makes things difficult, but my comment was to tell my Ex to get a life and MOVE ON, for the love of all that is holy...

So, the wife offered to give me my stuff again, and offered to give me some gigs for New Years and all the same stuff I am always offered as a way to get me back home. I am just not in the mood to deal with her, so I think I will just resume my stay in exile and keep my distance from her and the drama crew.

Enjoy the snow day, if you happen to live in Colorado anyway...

No comments: