Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remember Where You Came From...

Just a little reminder to myself, that there is a lot of things I may never do in my life, but I was there when the big boys got started. WoW, of course is now lead in the design department by my man Tom Chilton, formerly known as Evocare, who used to do audio shows along with myself and my main man Pete Warner, formerly known as Adrick. Pete is currently working on another soon to be huge hit, Star Wars: The Old Republic. I am so happy for these guys.

Check around, people talk about these games, and I will probably never be mentioned for having anything to do with any of it, but I know where they came from and I am proud of the things we did ten years ago.

Here is the latest from Tobold on SWTOR...

The world would not be complete without the latest WoW drama from Lummy...

Good luck fellas!

No comments: