Sunday, February 21, 2010

3.3.3 Looking Good, But I Am Still Going To Install STO!


Some of the patch notes for 3.3.3 include but not limited to:

Dungeons & Raids
Culling of Stratholme
Players may now skip the initial introduction dialog to this dungeon once they have completed it at least once.


All I can say is about damn time!

Tailoring
Glacial Bag: Creating this item now invokes a 7-day cooldown.
The cooldown and location requirements have been removed from creating Moonshroud, Spellweave and Ebonweave.


Oh, man, that one is a blessing. They did not mention if they will still have the cooldowns for the Outland cloth in effect. However, tailoring is probably one of the least popular anymore because of the fact it is stupid that you have to fly to three different locations every 4 days to make anything useful. And since we can only make around level 200 items, at least that's all I can make at 440 skill level, you are stuck in a non money making profession.

The downside is that the cloth will now become less valuable and we will actually have to make something and hope it sells.

They still need to look at the cooldown for transmuting with Alchemy. It is pointless to transmute anything except for pre-cut gems. Why would I transmute anything else when I will lose that valuable 200G a day for clicking one button? I don't know, but when people say they want to buy my transmute cooldown for mats and a tip, I simply laugh and move on.

They are going to do some Auction House changes that seem pretty good. I am not a huge auctioneer, so I will just wait and see how that all pans out.

Finally, YES! I am installing Star Trek Online right now. Ever since the new movie came out, I have had a "Trek Rebirth" if you will and I have got to see how this game rolls.

I did say goodbye to AION for now. I'll come back when they take some of the grind out, and replace with FUN.

No comments: