Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Richard Garriott Is Back! Not From Space Silly, GAMES!

Here we go again... This time, and seems to be the trend with the old school developers out there. If you can't make your own market, hit the one we know is already the biggest, The Internet.

I am really not a fan of the current incarnation of browser based games. Especially the ones that run on Facebook and MySpace. It encourages you to bother other people too much, and without the proper controls set, basically spams people with too much unwanted information about what you are doing. The gameplay is limited, and of course many of them force you to do things at a specific time or lose valuable virtual content. I am not really down with that.

Richard is looking towards doing a more robust engine and allow folks to make better games. Well, I wish him the best of luck. I will be sure and give em a try when they make something that I like.

That's all I got.

No comments: