Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bring The Rain! Or Bring The Fire...

Well, my only hope is that sometime we will get arial combat maybe something along the line of Dragon Riders like Eragon the movie. I am not exactly sure how difficult that would be to code, but maybe like Descent with smart dragons or dragons with spell sets you could train or whatever. I know some folks already fly around on those bad boys, but I have yet to even get my fast flying paid for. I was in too big of a hurry to get my gear up to par, and spent all my gold.

Speaking of things with mounts. I really wish Blizzard would have allowed you to use your own mount in the jousting instead of making us use our race default mount. Again, probably different and more complex coding would be involved, but they could have put the available mount options (Thrust, Shield Break, Charge, Shield, etc)down on the spell bar. It would have also been nice to allow us to move those options around on the spellbar. I seriously hate that thrust is on my pinky finger. I would prefer thrust to be in the #4 position so I can use my index finger and middle finger for shield break. I hope that down the road they make some changes to some of these vehicles so we can make them work better for our individual needs.

I will probably be able to move to the next level of jousting tomorrow. I have to wait until all of my dailies reset.

That's all for now!

No comments: