Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Smite Thee...

So, I made it to the champion's part of jousting. I realize now that once you do the valiant quest for other races, your mount options get wider. I like that because I think the Sunstrider is a terrible mount. I whipped the Black Knight without much problem. I thought he would be a little harder to put down, but he wasnt. It was like killing a level 2 critter.

So, now we are working on the champion dailies. Not bad, but now one of the quests requires you to kill a DK commander. Those suckers are a little tough. I did find out that if you shield break them and pull them away from the pack, you can still beat him with your lance until he is dead. They shield break the crap out of you, but if you hit fast enough, you will still prevail. Many people are finding this quest to be too difficult. Which it is and it isn't. The number of scouts are annoying to the max. Fortunately, I can down the scouts in 2 hits, but they will still try and shield break you.

I was reading ole Tobold again today. He was fussing about being bored in game, and I could agree that sometimes, you just gotta get burned out. The only thing I can't agree with is his lack of wanting to try other things in game to enhance his enjoyment. There is more to life then Phat Lewts. I don't even have one flying epic mount, or fast flying for that matter, and I manage to keep myself busy... Try something new. You might find that there is something for you to keep your mind and your writing alive...

I decided to make me a Priest character for fun... Well it was fun because it has a spell called Smite... I love smiting things. Only level 3, more on that later...

See ya!

No comments: