Friday, January 8, 2010

AION - I'm Already Mad At Them...

Fortunately I had Pay-Pal so I could get this game to see if it would even run on my system. I seem to have some sort of sound driver issue that I will address soon, but right out of the shoot I got mad creating a character.

In the creation process, you are asked to choose a side, and so I picked one, but upon doing that the game told me that I wouldn't be able to create a character on the other faction later... I was not thrilled with that, but I went ahead and picked one anyway.

I don't think that a game telling you that your choice now will forever lock out another kind of character in the future is a good thing.

Anyway, so far I have a character, and I killed a couple of bugs. I'll have to get back to you on the rest...

No comments: