Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bust That!

I finally received my first dragon mount after running the Culling of Stratholm for the fourth time. Fortunately, Hazmat is good about getting nice things and was able to need roll this very easily.

Mydnight however, is usually stuck with much less, and since she doesn't have fast flying yet, I am not too worried that she is getting left out. I bought an iLevel 264 helm for her today, so I am feeing pretty good. I am about ready to go do some diving again and see what else I can get.

I am still playing AION, although, after level 6 things slowed down a bit. I like the game, but after playing the easy version of WoW, I am left feeling like I don't really want to miss anything. Good job Blizz on keeping us in nice gear and feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Anyway, that's all I got.. Ciao!

No comments: