Tuesday, January 5, 2010

In Other News, Oculus Gets Better?

Well, I don't know when this will be in effect, but apparently Blizz has noticed our dislike with that crazy dungeon Oculus..

I'll tell you what... I have been there all of TWO times, and the first time I went there, I just wanted to kill myself, repeatedly, with an ice pick. The second time, myself and all of the other participants said "oh hell no!" and all of us jumped dungeons after the timer expired for starting a new dungeon que.

I don't know guys, I mean the chance at getting a drake sounds cool and all, but that dungeon, hands down, SUCKS! I can't say much more about it really. I had the worst experience of my life there, and for me to go only one time and NOT try to conquer it, is saying something very serious. Seriously, if you want us to try it again, I think you should just give us a drake first. Then see if we are even willing to give it a try. This dungeon should be erased from WoW, permanently!

Well, maybe when I feel like I haven't been abused enough running Halls Of Reflection, I may go and try that hell-hole of a dungeon again...

I leave you with this lovely picture of my level 41 Druid sporting her new heirloom shoulder armor. To be honest, this dungeon finder has got me interested in gearing my 80's again, so I am not sure when I will get back to my leveling project. Once I do though, I should experience much faster leveling. At least 10% faster. ;)

WoW is down for "extended" maint, so I guess I will just go get some sleep. Better day tomorrow!

Anyway, that's all I got... Until next time!

No comments: