Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shout Out!

I don't know why, but suddenly I was thinking about Ultima Online and all of my good friends I used to play with on Napa Valley... Then I read this little article and it reminded me about all my guildies in the Spanish Inquisition, [SI]. Okay so there were only 6 of us, but we were tough! ;)

I just wanted to wish all of them well if they are still out there. Cardinal Kryx, Cardinal Ximinez, Cardinal Fang, Cardinal Sin, Cardinal Biggles, and of course to me, Cardinal Fear. I miss you guys!

What a fun game that was. What a fun time in my life.

Siege Perilous will live forever! Oh, and even though I don't really miss most of them too much, a shout goes out to all my former BV forum users who have re-connected under the Blather Vortex banner. There were some good people here back in the day.

Peace Out My [SI], and Siege Perilous homies, and remember "There's no OoOoOo in WoW"!

No comments: