Sunday, January 25, 2009

In General, I Am Not Too Thrilled...

So, after 80 I have decided there is still much work to be done on the game. PvP has taken a huge dive in the Battlegrounds. I don't really play too much in the arenas so I am not sure how things are going there. Wintergrasp seems to be played by several people, but that is a timed instance that only comes up every so many hours that I have only been online to experience one time.

Before the expansion, going to the BG's was less then a 2 minute wait about any time of the day. Now I am finding it hard to get in a game in under an hour. Between that and the lack of Epic gear for DK's made me feel like I may have come this far to go home with my tail between my legs. I have been checking out characters to see what they are wearing at level 80, and I am pretty sure all of the level 70 gear is still the normal stuff. DK's don't have level 70 gear either, so we are stuck with level 80 blues that are about the same as what I got off solo quests in Zul'Drak and Icecrown.

Well, Blizz apparently corrected the issues with Wintergrasp and the Arenas by Thursday or so. This means that the Alliance can now win without the server crashing. Fortunately this doesn't happen very often so we can all rest easier.

Later...

No comments: